Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
Swisscontact Country Office Indonesia
Swisscontact has been implementing projects in Indonesia for more than 40 years. The Country Office supports all Swisscontact projects.
Based in Jakarta, DKI Jakarta (Job Code: ADV.000068)
The main workplace is located at Swisscontact Jakarta Country Office, but flexibility is expected from the employee for tasks to be conducted outside the Jakarta office.
- The Finance Assistant is in charge to prepare payments through Petty Cash and Bank for the Swisscontact Jakarta Office.
- The Finance Assistant is in charge as a main contact person for the Finance unit Swisscontact Jakarta in regard to the payments and HRIS Finance portal related matters.
- Support the implementation of IDN Country Office projects based on specific requests.
- Receives all payment requests from staffs and third parties in Jakarta Main Office
- Reviews and ensure all payment requests are prepared according to the Swisscontact SOP.
- Prepare payment through petty cash and bank transfer according to the applicable Finance Manual
- In coordination with the Sr. Project Accountant to entry payment transactions into the accounting mandate.
- Conducts monthly and surprise petty cash count for reporting.
- Act as the main contact person to Swisscontact & bank partners.
- Support the audit process under the direction of Business Administration Manager.
- Assist the Project team related to the Finance administrative tasks.
- In coordination with the Sr. Project Accountant to manage the filing of financial documents.
- Other tasks arise during the course if needed.
- Diploma degree in Accounting or Economic.
- Relevant working experience in Finance related function.
- Previous working experience with one of NGOs is preferrable.
- Experience of planning and managing small budget/cash flow.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet).
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team.
- Strong sense of responsibility and control.
Please visit https://recruitment.swisscontact.or.id for further application submission.
Please send your application latest by August 15th, 2023, however we are continuing to shortlist candidates and conducting interviews for the right candidate before the deadline.