Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
Skills for Competitiveness (S4C)
The S4C-Project is implemented by the Swiss Foundation for Technical Cooperation (Swisscontact), the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH-CDC) and the Association for Swiss International Technical Connection (SITECO) working in close collaboration with Agency for Industry Human resource Development (AIHRD) under Ministry of Industry (MoI) and Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (MoECRT). Through the strengthening of Polytechnic institutes (Polys) in selected sectors and geographic locations and the improvement of structures and services at the interface between Polys and industry to improve quality and relevance of the overall Poly system in Indonesia.
Business Administration Assistant
Based in Morowali, Sulawesi Tengah (Job Code: ADV.000061)
The main workplace is located at Metal Industry Polytechnic of Morowali, Central Sulawesi. www.pilm.ac.id
Contract on a yearly basis ends in December which could be extended every year. The project is expected to end in 2026
The Administrative Assistant will support the S4C Program Officers at Poly Morowali.
- Perform administrative tasks and duties to run the office of the S4C Team Morowali in an efficient and well-organized way. She/He will use MS Office to create spreadsheets, manage databases, and prepare presentations, reports, and documents.
- Collect and provide necessary information and contribute to the planning, organisation and development of project aspects.
- Provide administrative and logistical services pre, post and during events and activities.
- Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports and perform basic bookkeeping.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all administrative and operational records.
- Organize and maintain office stationery.
- Work closely together with the Country Office of Swisscontant and the S4C project management.
- As well as other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Experience in Business Administration, preferred in School Administration
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in Vocational Education and Training institutions (VET)
- Knowledge about the Indonesian Poly and TVET systems
- Communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Desirable: Degree/working in Vocational School
Please visit https://recruitment.swisscontact.or.id for further application submission
Please send your application latest by August 20th, 2021, however we are continuing shortlist and conducting interviews for the right candidate before the deadline.