Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
Skills for Competitiveness (S4C)
The S4C-Project is implemented by the Swiss Foundation for Technical Cooperation (Swisscontact), the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH-CDC) and the Association for Swiss International Technical Connection (SITECO) working in close collaboration with the Industrial Human Resource Development Agency (IHRDA) of the Ministry of Industry (MoI) and Directorate General of Vocational Education (DGVE) of the Ministry of Education and Culture (MOEC). Through the strengthening of Polytechnic institutes (Polys) in selected sectors and geographic locations and the improvement of structures and services at the interface between Polys and industry to improve quality and relevance of the overall Poly system in Indonesia.
Program Officer Management Support
Based in Bantaeng, Sulawesi Selatan (Job Code: ADV.000055)
The main workplace is located at the Polytechnic. Open positions on Sulawesi as Program Officer Management Support. She/he will stay at the Bantaeng Industry Manufacture Community College / Akademi Komunitas Industri Manufaktur Bantaeng, Sulawesi Selatan.
The contract on an annual basis ends each December and can be renewed each year. The project is expected to end in 2025.
The Program Officer Management Support will focus on the technical assistance for the establishment and strengthening of the Community College
Management Systems and Processes:
o Conduct activities to strengthen school managerial processes
- Educational management systems (e.g., strategic planning, accreditation, academic services, research and community services, capacity building, technical and administrative tasks)
- Occupational profiles, curricula and training material development
- Student affairs development
o Promote cooperation Poly - industries - expertise (partners)
- Establishment of an industry network in the Poly-region
- Internship management, Job placement, tracer study
- Knowledge and technology transfer
- Regular events between the Poly, local industry and government
- School management and leadership experience
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Vocational Education and Training institutions (VET)
- Experience in processes such as accreditation, curriculum development, teacher training, research and community services, public-private cooperation, strategic planning
- Knowledge about the Indonesian Polytechnic/Community College and TVET system development
- Communication skills in English
- Desirable: Degree/working in a technical sector (metal, industrial manufacturing)
Please visit https://recruitment.swisscontact.or.id for further application submission